Protecting your workers from fall hazards during routine rooftop maintenance takes a comprehensive approach to fall protection.
- Identification of fall hazards based on required work activities. Examples are working from ladders, elevated location such as mezzanine areas, roofs, on top of mechanical equipment and boilers, leading edges, etc.
- Establish Safe Zones for roof work.
- Develop written policies and procedures to mitigate fall hazard exposures.
- Locate and identify equipment within roof Danger Zones.
- Plot equipment on CAD (computer-aided design) and establish procedures for performing maintenance and construction activities with the Danger Zones.
- Provide various fall prevention solutions to meet your specific needs.
- Develop a competitive cost estimate for Fall Prevention Solutions.
- Assist with obtaining an OSHA grant where application to subsidize the cost for implementing Fall Prevention Solutions.
- Provide all equipment and install according to manufacturer’s requirements.
- Conduct Fall Hazard Training and Education.
- Develop a COMPREHENSIVE WRITTEN FALL PREVENTION PLAN.
All Guard Rails meet and exceed OSHA Regulation Compliance:
"Anytime we need expert assistance, they respond immediately. Hilmerson's staff is professional and knowledgeable."− Diane Erpelding | Risk Manager / Safety Officer
Itasca County, Minnesota
"We now have an improved and safer training basis as a result of the walkthrough with the expert Hilmerson provided us. We will definitely call on Hilmerson in the future."− Shirley | CFO/Business Manager
International House at UC Berkeley
"We love the guardrails and gate Hilmerson installed for us. We can't say enough about Hilmerson's hard work and perseverance for perfection!"− Odalys Ibarra CTE | Manager of Corporate Safety
Liz Claiborne, Inc.
"Highly recommend Hilmerson Safety Services, Inc. for their excellent employee health and safety consultation services."− Richard Schreiner, CHFM
Director Facility Operation