Dan Hannan, CSP
Director of Environmental, Health and Safety
Dan is the Director of Environmental, Health and Safety at Hilmerson Safety Services, Inc. and brings almost three decades of Environmental, Health and Safety subject matter expertise and experience. Dan is a Certified Safety Professional (CSP), a designation awarded through the Board of Certified Safety Professionals, as well as an OSHA-Authorized Outreach Trainer.
Dan’s professional safety career began in 1990 in the public sector working for the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency (MPCA). Over the last 27 years Dan has provided professional EHS services to the oil and gas, construction, manufacturing, and ethanol industries. His work has included project safety management, compliance auditing, risk assessment, training and program development.
BS, Biology: University of Minnesota
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP)
- Hazardous Materials Manager
- OSHA-Authorized Outreach Trainer – Construction (OSHA)
- American Society of Safety Engineers, Member
- Wakota CAER, Board Member
- National Safety Council, Past Chairman of Community Safety Division