Isaac Monson, MS
Vice President, Operations and Business Development
Isaac Monson is currently Vice President, Operations and Business Development, and brings over a decade of professional safety experience, including time with the Minnesota Department of Public Safety, a Fortune-500 heavy manufacturer, and construction safety consulting.
Isaac’s experience includes on-the-ground safety management in an OSHA VPP Star, ISO:14001 and ISO:18001 manufacturing site, successful development and management of the Incident and Injury Investigation program, Incident/Injury Root Cause Analysis Process, Corrective Action Management Process. He also has advanced training and experience in Transportation Safety, Motor Vehicle Crash Scene Investigations, Emergency Scene Management, Violence Prevention and Active Shooter Prevention and Response, National Incident Management Systems (NIMS), Crowd Control and Riot Response, Drug and Alcohol Impairment Recognition, Criminal Investigation and First Aid/CPR/First Response.
Isaac also remains active as a guest lecturer at the Indiana University School of Public Health and the Eastern Kentucky University Safety Program, and serves as a professional mentor through Gustavus Adolphus College Alumni Mentoring Program.
- MS, Safety Management: Indiana University
- BA, Liberal Arts: Gustavus Adolphus
- Licensed Police Officer – Minnesota POST Board (2005-2017)
- First Responder – Emergency Medical Services Regulatory Board (2005-2014)
- American Society of Safety Engineers, NW Chapter, Member
- Peer Reviewer, International Journal of Emergency Management